SICK is a world leader in industrial automation thanks to successful sensors and solutions.
Its IMF sensors represent the new standard of reliability in the food industry and are certified by ECOLAB: a world leader in the sector of hygiene services.
These are waterproof sensors and resistant to the corrosive power of detergents thanks to the use of materials such as stainless steel and LCP, both compliant with the FDA.
Providing yourself with these sensors has several advantages for those who use them:
- They use the new SICK ASIC technology which allows to work at very high precise operating distances
- Reduced machine downtimes thanks to longer life even during cleaning
- Quick and easy installation thanks to the aid of optical regulator
- Maximum flexibility and possibility of communication via IO-Link (serial communication protocol based on open standards that allows the bi-directional exchange of data between the sensors and the devices that support it)
- Easy implementation of specific variants through the modular design
SICK guarantees global availability of sensors thanks to its presence in 88 countries and optimal delivery services. Its goal is to give the right sensor for the specific application of the customer, even when it is complicated.
We believe in the values and quality of the company’s products.