Omron has implemented a wide range of economic PLCs dedicated to the world of small automation.
For all those companies that use compact machines, Omron has designed a scalable solution able to meet the needs of small and medium-sized companies: functionality, flexibility and low price. The CP1 PLC completely controls the machines through a simple I/O expansion, rapid communication and complete positioning functions through function blocks.
The basic and cheapest model, CP1E, is considered a valid solution for small companies.
Let’s see the main features:
- CPU with high speed USB connection for programming
- Integrated serial port and slot for a second serial interface
- 6 high speed counter inputs and 2 high speed pulse outputs
- Transportability of the program to the other Omron CPUs
- 2 adjustment trimmers for setting machine parameters during testing
- “Easy Input Editor” software for easy programming: it uses the intuitive “ladder” editor
- Expandable with 3 units
Contact us now for more information on the CP1E PLC and to discover the two versions of the economic model!