Industrial Automation: Drive and Motion
Thanks to our technical skills, we offer the best customized solution for every type of request, in keeping with modern automation systems. Our technicians are constantly informed on industry news, this allows us to offer many technical assistance and consulting services regarding the wide range of inverters, electric drives, servo drives and servomotors available in stock. Motion control is the set of technologies and devices that rule moving mechanical parts.To achieve optimal machine performance, it’s essential that there is a precise motion control system. For this reason, we offer products with more precise control of engine speed and motion, greater energy savings and reduced maintenance costs. In this context we are authorized distributors of globally competitive brands such as Omron, Siemens, Schneider.REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
Omron inverters guarantee low power consumption of plant and machinery with precise speed control. The control activity by these inverters can take place in three ways: vector control, sensor-less vector control, V / F control.
The vector control can be of torque in open or closed loop. Omron servo drives feature a power range that extends from 50W up to 750W with four drive control methods: EtherCAT, MechatrolinkII, pulse train input and analog input. The safety function can be STO wired or network STO.
Among the servomotors, the linear and rotary ones are identified, in which it is possible to find a motor rotation or an integrated servomotor.
• Servo drives Accurax, Sigma, SmartStep
• Linear Servomotors (linear Accurax-G5, Sigma-5)
• Rotary Servomotors (nominal torque fino a 95,5Nm)
• BASIC INVERTER
for applications in conveyor belts, fans and pumps with low nominal power
• COMPACT INVERTERS
• GENERIC SOLUTIONS they are equipped with an integrated application-oriented software and the hardware design allows the user good flexibility
• LIFTING APPLICATIONS high performance vector control
• IP54 INVERTER for applications in pumps, fans, compressors, cranes, crushers, milling cutters or mixers
• REGENERATIVE CONVERTERS
• INVERTER DI BASE • INVERTER COMPATTI • SOLUZIONI GENERICHE • APPLICAZIONI DI SOLLEVAMENTO • INVERTER IP54 • CONVERTITORI RIGENERATIVI
Thanks to Siemens automation systems, it is possible to satisfy all the requirements taking advantage of maximum efficiency, flexibility and economy.
The wide range of controllers offers incredible scalability and integrated functions.
Each controller offers consistent end-to-end system functions such as efficient engineering, high performance, innovative design, complete diagnostics, Safety Integrated, Technology Integrated and Security Integrated.
• Frequency converters SINAMICS, SIMATICS
• Servo drives
• Reliable spare parts for almost all sectors and fields of application
SINAMICS AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
Frequency converters are designed for more or less complex applications in machine construction and plant engineering as well as for the multiple tasks of Motion Control.
SIMATIC AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
These solutions together with the integrated engineering in the TIA Portal (Totally Integrated Automation Portal), will help you to considerably reduce costs and time to market.
Motion Control, signal acquisition / output and PID control / closed loop - up to serial communication
Schneider Electric’s drive & motion products offer integrated drives with a compact design, characterised by open communication, integrated safety and easy installation and commissioning!
On the other hand, stand-alone servo-conditioning is the ideal solution for packaging machines, material handling and assembly systems.
• servo motors with integrated drive
• auxiliary equipment and equipment
• Solutions for stand-alone axis control
• Solutions for machine automation
• Solutions for coordinated, synchronized and interpolated motion control
• Other drives
SERVO MOTORS WITH INTEGRATED DRIVE
SERVOMOTORI CON AZIONAMENTO INTEGRATO
- Integrated drives for motion control with step, servo or brushless motor
- Integrated drives for motion control, with two-phase stepper motor
- Integrated servo modules from 0.31 to 1.91 kW for PacDrive 3 automation solutions
SERVO DRIVES AND SERVO MOTORS
• servo drives and servo motors 0.15kw > 7 kW
• stand-alone power supply and servo motors for PacDrive 3
• 0.4 to 7 kW servo drives for PacDrive automation solutions
• Multi-axis servo drives and servomotors from 0.95 to 24 kW for PacDrive-based automation solutions
MOTION & DRIVE CONTROLLERS
• Stand alone axis control solution
• Performance with scalable control, from 0 to 130 axes
• Scalable controllers for the design of all applications: a single software suite, SoMachine, provides plcopen libraries for motion control, integrated I/O management and network and fieldbus configuration